Hosting a great client appreciation party is a great way to not only stay in touch with your clients, but also a great way to earn more referrals as well. I’ve compiled a list of 10 ideas that are great for many different types of clients and will be sure to knock their socks off!
- Family Game Night: Not the board game variety, but the sporting events that are popular in your area. You can send out the invitations and get a head count to buy the number of tickets you will need for the night. It could be for your local school team, professional sporting events, and even your local minor league teams. Getting a group together for a fun night out is a great way to build rapport with your clients.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: Rent a hot air balloon for an afternoon and give your clients a really unique experience. Not everyone will have had the opportunity to enjoy this amazing experience, but many will love the unique way you are showing them how much you appreciate them.
- Charter a Bus Trip: Do you have a charter bus in your area? Maybe you could charter a bus for a fun casino night trip or a day trip to an area attraction. Offering an adult-only trip will give parents a night or day away from the kids and may be something they have put off for one reason or another. By supplying the way, you will ensure a place in their lives for many years to come.
- Host a Dinner Cruise: You can do this as an adult-only party; however, there are also family friendly cruises available. This can give parents a night out for a romantic evening or provide a really fun family event as well. Either way, if you live near the water, providing a night’s entertainment in such a memorable way will make you just as memorable in their mind.
- A Night at the Races: This can mean horse racing, a local drag race on a Friday night, or Go Kart racing for the whole family. Races are a great way to provide your clients with a really fun night that will have them talking to all their friends about you and how much fun they had. They might even call you to ask you when the next event is. This would give you the perfect time to ask for referrals.
- Host Your Own Amazing Race: Many people have watched the popular show the amazing race. As opposed to having your clients race all over the country, you could team with local merchants to provide a scavenger hunt around your town. Provide clues to help them find the right business and the right item they are hunting for.
- Hire a Food Truck: Food truck cuisine is no longer a selection of bad sandwiches and a bag of chips. There is a new fad sweeping the nation filled with gourmet food in these fun trucks. This will give your clients something they may not have experienced previously and provides a relaxed atmosphere to socialize and spend more time with your clients. Check out the picture below of the recent Taco Party one of my clients hosted!
- Host a Private Wine Tasting: Supporting local businesses is a great way to earn more business while showing your current clients how much you appreciate them. By hosting a private wine tasting at a local winery you are able to build a great relationship with the winery, give your clients an exclusive and elegant event, and support your local economy. Cheers!
- Host a Holiday Party: Give your holiday parties a different spin. Don’t stick to just Christmas. What about St Patrick’s Day, Memorial Day, or even an end of the school year party. You could have contests with prizes from local businesses, have a cook out at a local park, or even rent a pool. There are many different ways to celebrate with your clients, so have fun planning a memorable event they’ll look forward to repeating!
Remember that fun should be the main ingredient in your parties to keep your clients coming back and referring their friends and family to you over and over. And don’t forget to take pictures!
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- 5 Signs You Are Ready To Hire A Real Estate Virtual Assistant - May 26, 2017
- You’ll Never Succeed If You Don’t Do This First- It’s Not What You Think! - February 15, 2017
- 5 Steps to Successfully Begin Using a Transaction Coordinator in Your Real Estate Business - January 26, 2017