Creating systems in your business is a great way to keep the leads coming in while you are out working with your clients. As a real estate virtual assistant, creating these systems for my clients is just one of the many things I do every day. It keeps your business running like well-oiled gears in a machine.
Here are a few ways you can create systems in your business:
- Create a checklist for every task that you have to complete for new listings.
- Create a checklist for every task and document that you must complete or have for your transaction coordination.
- Create a checklist for any direct mail or email campaigns you send out on a regular basis.
- Create a lead follow-up system so you always know when it’s time to check in with your leads
Creating these kinds of systems helps you to complete more work in less time. And if you’re getting too busy for completing everything when it needs to be done, then you’ll know it’s time to partner with a real estate virtual assistant or get some in office help.
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- 5 Signs You Are Ready To Hire A Real Estate Virtual Assistant - May 26, 2017
- You’ll Never Succeed If You Don’t Do This First- It’s Not What You Think! - February 15, 2017
- 5 Steps to Successfully Begin Using a Transaction Coordinator in Your Real Estate Business - January 26, 2017