So you have built this wonderful database, or at least I hope you have! If not, why haven’t you called me? Hmmm? Back to the subject at hand. Now that you are using a great database program and paying for it, are you using it? My favorite database program, hands down, is Top Producer. I LOVE how user friendly it is, love how you can coordinate the schedule and tasks for your entire office if you choose to, and love how easy it makes it to really get the most out of a database. Here are a few of my favorite things to do to get the most out of it!
- Schedule anniversary emails to your clients
- Schedule lead follow up by either phone or email
- Keep track of where you are with that client or potential client
- Schedule important tasks for listings and closings
- Create quick and easy property flyers in minutes when you have all your listing information in it
Make sure you are getting the most out of that database. I know I have said it before, but it truly is a gold mine for you. I know of agents that have retired and sold their database for thousands of dollars upon retirement! Wow! What a testimonial for how dedicated those agents are. They had maintained their database so well that they were able to mail out letters to all past clients letting them know that someone new was taking over the business. And what a lucky agent to get those kinds of prospects!
Never underestimate the power of your past clients and your prospects!
Feel free to leave a comment or share your thoughts on databases here! I’d love to hear from you!
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- Grow Your Business by Taking Massive Action: Build Your Plan For 2018 - December 18, 2017
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Growing Your Real Estate Business - November 27, 2017
- 5 Signs You Are Ready To Hire A Real Estate Virtual Assistant - May 26, 2017