Bringing fresh content to your website is a great way to get your website viewers more involved. Take my blog on Active Rain, which has been going longer than this one. I get an average of 3 to 6 comments on each blog. There are a few which are not commented on, but I have a method to my blogging madness.
I always aim to bring something new, or at least a new perspective to my readers. Blogging for the sake of blogging does no one any favors. Here are some helpful tips to help bring more readers to your blog.
- Tell your readers about something they will find useful. This applies to telling them if something that is all the rage is a bad product too. Finding out good and bad about products or websites is always helpful.
- Teach someone something they don’t already know. Do you know how to create a great website? Share your experience with your readers.
- Do you have favorite resources? Tell them. Everyone likes great tools, but the research is not always something that we have time for, so share yours! And better yet… ask your readers to share theirs too. There’s nothing better than helping each other!
- Do you have an inspiring story? In business, especially sales, finding ways to inspire yourself on a bad day can be rough. Your inspiring story may be just what that reader needs to get them through a bad day.
- KISS… Keep It Short and Sweet (or keep it simple stupid). Your blog isn’t a book. Your readers will thank you for getting to the point quickly. Yours is not the only blog to be read today.
Do you have useful blogging strategies? Share them here! I’d love to hear your take on blogging!
Have a great day!
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Growing Your Real Estate Business - November 27, 2017
- 5 Signs You Are Ready To Hire A Real Estate Virtual Assistant - May 26, 2017
- You’ll Never Succeed If You Don’t Do This First- It’s Not What You Think! - February 15, 2017