As some of you may be aware I have been experimenting with different looks for my site. The reason for this is that finding what truly feels right can be a bit difficult at times. It’s called Personal Branding. Personal Branding is what people will remember about you and your site. It’s what sets you apart from the competition. What I discovered is that simpler really is better. I love color, so I experimented with a few different themes to see what fit me the best, and surprisingly the current theme is the result. Here’s why:
- It looks clean. When you have too much going on your website looks like a cluttered desk or messy bedroom. Totally unappealing.
- It’s easy to navigate. You want your website visitors to know what to do next and how to get there and back again without getting lost in fluff.
- It showcases my content. I want you to notice the content when you come to my site and see the value in the great services I provide. That’s what people visiting my site want too. They are looking for a reason why they should come back. ( I hope you will too! )
- I am focusing more on value and nothing else.
If you see the value in my site and my services; if you too are focused on taking your business to the next level; please leave a comment or send me an email. I love to hear from my readers! And if you want to come back to see more great posts like this one please bookmark my site!
Thanks for stopping by!
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- Grow Your Business by Taking Massive Action: Build Your Plan For 2018 - December 18, 2017
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Growing Your Real Estate Business - November 27, 2017
- 5 Signs You Are Ready To Hire A Real Estate Virtual Assistant - May 26, 2017