If you don’t have a newsletter you are missing a great way to stay in communication with your past clients center of influence. I don’t tell you this without sending out my own newsletter and doing the research on it. I have a 41% read rate on my newsletter where the industry standard is 17%. This tells me 2 things.
- I have some great readers, and if you are one of them, Thanks!
- I am sharing information that agents feel is useful or interesting.
By making my information useful or interesting I am engaging my target audience. That is what you need to do with yours. Make the information you are sharing relevant. When you share relevant information, you also make yourself relevant, you gain authority in your chosen specialty, and you will see an increase in your business.
If increasing your business is your goal, make sure you are following up with your readers. A newsletter alone won’t bring you business. You will still need to follow up and speak with your active readers and determine which topics you covered are of interest to them so you can continue to engage them.
If you like the idea of a newsletter, but don’t feel you have the time you need to visit the Right Tools Right Now section of realtor.org for your free housing trends e-newsletter. The free e-newsletter will give the statistics for your local area so your readers are informed of what is happening in your local market.
If you want something more branded but don’t have the time, be sure and speak to your REVA. A skilled REVA will be able to accommodate you. As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I love to hear from my readers.
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- 5 Signs You Are Ready To Hire A Real Estate Virtual Assistant - May 26, 2017
- You’ll Never Succeed If You Don’t Do This First- It’s Not What You Think! - February 15, 2017
- 5 Steps to Successfully Begin Using a Transaction Coordinator in Your Real Estate Business - January 26, 2017