One of the things I routinely ask my potential clients looking for a real estate virtual assistant is if they feel they are leaving money on the table. As real estate agents, I’m sure you know the answer is yes. When I hear that yes, the first thing I want to do is find out where that money is being left and find out where I can help you get some of that back.
To help you find out where you may be losing money, here is a list of some of the places I have found that almost every agent can get some of the money left on the table back in their pocket along with some simple fixes to help you get on track!
- Open house sign ups – enter into the database and email a list of potential properties they may be interested in seeing.
- Call-in leads – enter into the database and email a list of potential properties they may be interested in seeing.
- Email leads – enter into the database and start them on a drip campaign.
- Door-knocking leads – enter into the database and email a list of potential properties they may wish to see, or if interested in selling send them out information regarding preparing to sell their home.
- Floor-time leads – enter into the database and start them on a drip campaign and send information on potential properties. Schedule a follow-up call to discuss if they are interested in the properties sent and if they would like to go see any of them.
- Past clients – Schedule follow-up phone calls and mailings throughout the year as well as designing an appropriate touch campaign.
- Sphere of Influence – Schedule follow-up calls and mailings to the group that regularly refers business to you.
You will notice that the biggest place most agents are leaving business on the table is by not working leads, past clients, and the sphere of influence. If you would like to learn more about what List 2 Close Assistant can do to help you grow your business, please fill out our request for information form to get started!
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- Grow Your Business by Taking Massive Action: Build Your Plan For 2018 - December 18, 2017
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Growing Your Real Estate Business - November 27, 2017
- 5 Signs You Are Ready To Hire A Real Estate Virtual Assistant - May 26, 2017