I know many agents will work this weekend; however, if you don’t already have showings or open houses scheduled, I urge you to take some time off to refresh yourself. You work so hard all year long, so it’s important that you take the time you need so that when you go back to work you’re ready to go.
Here are a few statistics about overworking that may make you consider why taking some time away from your business occasionally is a good thing!
- Your family misses you. I know that it’s hard to step away from unfinished work, especially if you have a home office like I do. The truth is that your family may wish you had a “regular” job if you don’t take time to enjoy them.
- Increased productivity. If you take time away to recharge your batteries you will go back to work well rested and ready to list and sell more homes than if you had worked through the entire weekend.
- For your clients. No one wants to see an exhausted-looking agent walk in the door to try and sell a home. What would they think? I’m sure they would wonder how you can do an effective job selling their home if you are already overworked and exhausted.
- Your health. Stress and overwork are among the leading causes of cardiac arrest today. Don’t be a statistic.
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- 5 Signs You Are Ready To Hire A Real Estate Virtual Assistant - May 26, 2017
- You’ll Never Succeed If You Don’t Do This First- It’s Not What You Think! - February 15, 2017
- 5 Steps to Successfully Begin Using a Transaction Coordinator in Your Real Estate Business - January 26, 2017