Real estate virtual assistants routinely handle marketing for their agents, and sometimes what needs to be done and what we are asked to create for our clients are two completely different things. Enjoy the video below and let’s take a look at what you can do to stand out from your competition after.
OK, so now you know what most agents are doing, and as an expert real estate virtual assistant I have to tell you it’s not pretty. So the question is: how can you make your marketing stand out? Here is a list of what your clients want to hear when looking for a real estate agent.
- They want to know what you will do to sell their home.
- They want to know what you have sold in the past and how long it took.
- They want to know what your marketing plan looks like.
- They want to know how you stand out from the competition.
It’s really that simple. They want and need to know what you will do to help them meet their goal of buying or selling a home. When you focus on the benefits for your potential buyers and sellers in your marketing you will see a vast improvement over what you have been seeing.
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Growing Your Real Estate Business - November 27, 2017
- 5 Signs You Are Ready To Hire A Real Estate Virtual Assistant - May 26, 2017
- You’ll Never Succeed If You Don’t Do This First- It’s Not What You Think! - February 15, 2017