Online recommendations are a great way to let home buyers searching on the internet know just how great you are. As a real estate virtual assistant I have found some great sites to get these reviews for my agents, and also found a great way to incorporate these reviews into your marketing efforts. Below is a list of things I recommend you do to get your reviews noticed!
- Place a different review in your monthly newsletter, with permission of course! By putting one of your rave reviews into your newsletter you help to establish trust with those that are on your list but have not had interaction with up to this point. That review could be the tipping point in gaining some new business
- Put an excerpt of a review into the signature of your email with a link to the review online. Not only is it a great way to show what your clients think of you, but it’s a great way to show how valuable your clients find you.
- Get video testimonials from your clients. There isn’t a testimonial around that is more powerful than real people talking about what a great agent you are!
- Send an email to your satisfied clients asking them to review you at places like Zillow or Mountain of Agents so that others searching for an agent will see just how great you are.
- Post any reviews you receive on your website. Most home buyers and sellers will head to your website as well so that they can get a better picture of who you are. You definitely want those in a place that is easy for everyone to find!
- Put some testimonials into your listing or pre-listing packet. When home owners are ready to list, it helps to have the social proof from others in their community about just how great a job you have done for others.
Getting reviews and using them to grow your business is important. Just be careful you know what policies and what options you have if someone should post a bad review. It takes 3 good reviews to overshadow 1 bad review online. And even with the off chance that someone could post something negative, all the positives you’ll receive from the testimonials of happy clients will far out weigh the small risk of a bad review.
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- 5 Signs You Are Ready To Hire A Real Estate Virtual Assistant - May 26, 2017
- You’ll Never Succeed If You Don’t Do This First- It’s Not What You Think! - February 15, 2017
- 5 Steps to Successfully Begin Using a Transaction Coordinator in Your Real Estate Business - January 26, 2017