Today I am focusing on marketing my services to my local area, much as you will. I have a plan, I have my presentation materials and contracts ready to go. What will you do today to make it a great day?
Are you going on a listing appointment?
- Don’t try and schmooze the seller with your great personality. Treat your potential client as someone that is intelligent and brave enough to face the truth about the value of their home. And don’t flinch when you go over the listing price. They can be a bit of a vulture if you show weakness.
- Tell the client exactly what you will do to get their home sold. Then do it.
Are you prospecting today?
- Be a force to be reckoned with. Show your prospects exactly how powerful an agent you are. They will respect it.
- Handle the objections, don’t dismiss them. Know what you are going to say.
Are you going to sell one of your listings today?
- Let your buyers know that rates are going up, the tax credit is going away, and they need to move now. Letting them delay will only hurt their bottom line, and they won’t thank you for that.
You get the idea, I’m sure. Make today a powerful day. Make today count!
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- Grow Your Business by Taking Massive Action: Build Your Plan For 2018 - December 18, 2017
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Growing Your Real Estate Business - November 27, 2017
- 5 Signs You Are Ready To Hire A Real Estate Virtual Assistant - May 26, 2017