Just because it’s cold outside doesn’t mean you can’t still be working on your real estate business.
Even if you have a blizzard there are ways to work on your business that will help you get more business and take care of the clients you currently have. I know it’s tempting to curl up by the fire and turn on Netflix, but take at least a few hours to work on the below tasks to make an impact on your business.
Let’s take a look at some of what you can do from the comfort of your office or home office.
- Call your prospects.
- Write a blog post.
- Schedule social media posts.
- Create your marketing plan.
- Make client phone calls to give them any updates on their listing.
- Search for properties for buyers.
- Call your buyers to let them know about new properties on the market.
- Reach out to your sphere.
- Organize your office.
- Clean up files.
- Organize your leads and start them on a new campaign.
- Create a video or do a Facebook live video
- Create a new buyer or seller download.
- Start a new ad on either Facebook or Instagram.
- Make follow-up phone calls on any closings that are currently in progress.
As most people prefer to stay in while the temperatures and wind chills drop below zero, or if they are dealing with a blizzard, you will have better luck reaching out to these people while everyone is stuck at home. Just because there is a blizzard or the temperatures drop doesn’t mean you can’t be productive.
Want more ideas on how to be productive to help you build or maintain your real estate business? Be sure to check out other great posts on our blog!
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- Hit Your 2019 Goals By Adding Transaction Coordinators To Your Team - January 11, 2019
- Our Top 5 Picks for Free Stock Photos for your Real Estate Blog Posts - August 16, 2018
- Focus on Client Care: Creating a Great Experience For Clients in a Transaction - July 19, 2018