In most businesses you will see periods of feast and famine. There are times when leads are pouring in and periods when no leads are coming in. Sometimes it’s hard to see what causes this vicious cycle, but stopping the cycle and keeping the leads coming in steadily is an absolute must if you plan to make 2012 the year your real estate business takes that leap into the business you’ve been dreaming of.
Below are the things you must do if you want to begin enjoying a consistent business.
- You have to get consistent in your marketing. No more hit-or-miss marketing, but implement a strong marketing plan that you follow on time every time.
- Set up systems in every part of your business. By setting up systems for every lead, every new client, every new transaction, you follow the same process every time. By doing this, you will eliminate the hit-or-miss factor completely.
- Implementation. Having systems is great, but if you are not implementing those systems then nothing is getting done. You will not experience the increase in business you want if you fail to implement.
- Stop being your own assistant. I tell successful agents all the time, “If you don’t have an assistant, you are the assistant”, and no matter how much time passes it is still true.
As a real estate agent, time is your most valuable asset. If you want to experience growth and consistent income in your business, the single-most important thing you can do in your business is get the help you need so that you can work with more clients and spend less time on paperwork and marketing.
If you have any questions about creating systems and automating your business, feel free to contact me. I’ll be happy to help you out!
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- 5 Tactics To Turn Downtime in Your Business Into Business Growth - February 16, 2018
- Serita’s Recommended Reading List - February 2, 2018
- 9 Tips for Putting Your Real Estate CRM to Work For You - January 12, 2018