Creating systems in your business is a great way to keep the leads coming in while you are out working with your clients. As a real estate virtual assistant, creating these systems for my clients is just one of the many things I do every day. It keeps your business running like well-oiled gears in a machine.
Here are a few ways you can create systems in your business:
- Create a checklist for every task that you have to complete for new listings.
- Create a checklist for every task and document that you must complete or have for your transaction coordination.
- Create a checklist for any direct mail or email campaigns you send out on a regular basis.
- Create a lead follow-up system so you always know when it’s time to check in with your leads
Creating these kinds of systems helps you to complete more work in less time. And if you’re getting too busy for completing everything when it needs to be done, then you’ll know it’s time to partner with a real estate virtual assistant or get some in office help.
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- 9 Tips for Putting Your Real Estate CRM to Work For You - January 12, 2018
- 15 Ways to Work on Your Real Estate Business When Cold and Snow Hit - January 4, 2018
- Grow Your Business by Taking Massive Action: Build Your Plan For 2018 - December 18, 2017