I love finding great tools to help agents succeed. I found one this morning that I think will be a great tool for many agents. Front Door, a site by HGTV is now offering widgets for your website. These great little widgets will stream information that buyers and sellers alike will love to find. When it comes to being passionate about your home, HGTV is the preferred place buyers and sellers turn to.
Now you can bring that appeal to your site. You can choose to add them all or just one or two, but we all know how buyers and sellers love HGTV, so I would dedicate some serious space to these little beauties.
Available widgets are:
- Cool Houses… these are the coolest homes on the market.
- First-time home buying tips… first time home buyers are constantly looking for more info. Here it is.
- Best of Front Door… this widget shows sellers which home improvements are best for selling. Now you have a leading home authority to back what you have been saying!
- Real estate videos… These are the best shows from HGTV streaming live from your site.
As agents you talk to your sellers about curb appeal. Now with the help of HGTV you can improve the appeal of your “virtual curb” to your website visitors!
Latest posts by Megan Barber (see all)
- Hit Your 2019 Goals By Adding Transaction Coordinators To Your Team - January 11, 2019
- Our Top 5 Picks for Free Stock Photos for your Real Estate Blog Posts - August 16, 2018
- Focus on Client Care: Creating a Great Experience For Clients in a Transaction - July 19, 2018