Imagine a day where you go on 3 listing appointments and take all 3. Now, imagine that you go back to the office, upload your pictures into a property file along with all the documents, and that’s it. You are free to move on to more prospects and the next listing presentation. Is it possible? Absolutely!
That is the satisfaction our clients receive when they partner with List 2 Close Assistant. Once the files are all ready to go we do the following tasks:
- Input the listing into the MLS
- Input the listing into the single property website
- Input the virtual tour into MLS
- Update the agent site with the new listing
- Update Active Rain, Zillow, Trulia, etc
- Verify all online areas of marketing are functioning correctly
- Input your seller into the database with his listing information
- Input seller information into Listing Book
- Input showing information into your centralized showings program
- Create postcards for mailing
- Send out a thank-you for listing email to the client with links to all the online sites their home can be found and a copy of the flyer
- Create a property file to update throughout the listing
All of this is done for our clients and all they had to do was upload all the paperwork and pictures into a shared folder. This is effortless marketing at it’s best!
Contact List 2 Close Assistant so you can enjoy the benefits of effortless marketing as well!
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- 5 Signs You Are Ready To Hire A Real Estate Virtual Assistant - May 26, 2017
- You’ll Never Succeed If You Don’t Do This First- It’s Not What You Think! - February 15, 2017
- 5 Steps to Successfully Begin Using a Transaction Coordinator in Your Real Estate Business - January 26, 2017