What are the advantages of a real estate virtual assistant over an in-office assistant?
- We have an investment in your success. Every time you succeed and grow your business, so does ours.
- At List To Close Inc. we offer a variety of ways for you to get the services you need while recognizing you have a budget that you need to stay within.
- We’re there when you need us, but not under foot to distract you or keep you from completing your work.
- We are a partner in your success and not an employee. This means we are focused on providing you with the best possible service instead of watching the clock.
What makes List To Close Inc. stand out from the crowd?
- Our agency stands apart from the rest as we provide a full spectrum of assistants to help you instead of one person doing all tasks you have assigned. You will still get the personal attention you need and want and personalized services, but the benefits of an agency stand behind you on every appointment.
Do you only work with real estate professionals?
- While it is true our client list consists of top producing agents, teams, and brokerages, it is also true that we will work with other clients as well. The bottom line is that there is nothing we love more than helping others to grow their businesses and we are happy to help out small business owners, mortgage professionals, coaches and anyone else that feels we “get” their pain and can help them to succeed.
Will I only be dealing with one if I choose to work with your agency?
- For the most part, yes. Your assigned project manager will work closely together with you to develop a personal plan and strategy to grow your business and make sure your needs and your clients are being taken care of at all times. And although your various tasks are assigned to different team members, you can rest assured your project manager is overseeing every aspect of the work you need to be completed.
How do you manage to keep my clients and tasks at the top of the list when you work with many different agents?
- We use a project management software which schedules in the work as it comes in. By utilizing our project management program we are able to keep on top of many different things at once and always know when your work will be completed.
How do I pay for my services?
- All credit card numbers are kept on file and are processed on the day the payment is due.
Am I required to enter into a contract
- We offer a single-month contract for projects and monthly retainer contracts as well. Retainers are generally 4 months in length and help to budget the time available each month for individual agents and teams.
If you have any other questions, feel free to fill out the form below.
We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.