Hiring a real estate virtual assistant can alleviate a lot of the tasks on your daily to-do list, but the one thing that stumps most agents is where to start, how it works, and what to expect. As List 2 Close Assistant has been around for 5 years now as a full service real estate virtual assistant company, we feel pretty confident we can answer those questions.
The best place to start is with either listing coordination or transaction coordination, also known as contract to close services. By starting with either of these tasks you will free a lot of your time to begin working more leads and working with more clients. Both listings and closings are heavy on the administrative portion of your job and that is where you will find you gain most of your time back. This will allow you to work with more clients, list more homes, and sell more homes.
Some places you will save time by outsourcing your listing coordination are:
- MLS input
- Postcard and flyer design
- Social sharing of your listings
- Virtual tour creation
- Document preparation
- Single property website creation
When you outsource your transaction coordination you will save time in these areas:
- Agent follow up
- Inspection scheduling
- Coordination between title, lender, and cooperating agent
- Document preparation and proofing
- Submitting documents for compliance
- Inspection follow up
As you can see, although the lists are short, the time involved is considerable. This is why most agents and brokers find it beneficial to get the support they need and grow their businesses with the support of a virtual team. If you are ready to learn more about hiring a real estate virtual assistant, visit our request for information page to schedule your free 30 minute consultation.
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- 5 Tactics To Turn Downtime in Your Business Into Business Growth - February 16, 2018
- Serita’s Recommended Reading List - February 2, 2018
- 9 Tips for Putting Your Real Estate CRM to Work For You - January 12, 2018