Many times I’m asked what it is I do for my clients. The tasks are far ranging, but there is one essential task I do that is priceless: I let my clients get back to working on their business instead of in it.
I don’t call them with continual questions about how a task should be done, they don’t have to constantly supervise what I’m doing. They just know it will get done. Isn’t that amazing? It’s like they suddenly have 2 of themselves working for their clients.
Hmmm…. Wonder what that does for their productivity and profit. It increases it of course. If you had two of you working for your clients wouldn’t you be able to do the same thing? Yep! I’m sure you could. There’s just one little issue standing in your way.
You either can’t let go of the control you currently have over all the tasks driving your business so you’re stuck working in the business instead of growing it,or… You don’t know how to delegate. Learning to delegate with a real estate virtual assistant is not difficult to do, and it’s nearly painless.
For instance, I ask a series of questions about the tasks they do that keep them from working directly with clients. Some of those tasks include:
- Preparing your own marketing materials
- Entering your own listings into the computer
- Updating your own databases
- Setting up your own drip campaigns
- Chasing down documents for your closing
- Chasing down the other agent for your closing
- Branding your campaigns
- Designing your own e-zine
The list is almost endless, but you get the idea. If this sounds even remotely like you, then please attend my webinar on January 19th at 7pm EST. I will show you how to stop juggling and start selling by partnering with a real estate virtual assistant. And yes, I said partner with. That should show you the level of dedication I have to my clients. I want them to GROW! I want them to have the most productive business possible, and best of all, THEY want that too!
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- 5 Signs You Are Ready To Hire A Real Estate Virtual Assistant - May 26, 2017
- You’ll Never Succeed If You Don’t Do This First- It’s Not What You Think! - February 15, 2017
- 5 Steps to Successfully Begin Using a Transaction Coordinator in Your Real Estate Business - January 26, 2017