Have you ever just read something or heard someone speak that totally motivated you? I have been focusing A LOT on motivation for myself this week. I’m doing this because when I set a goal for myself, I like everyone else, am my own worst critic. So if I set a one year goal for myself I get frustrated that I can’t reach it in let’s say 3 months, just to be kind. (Normally I want my one year goal to happen now.)
The truth is that we all do this to ourselves. We sit down, map out our goal and how to get there, and when we have done the tasks for about a week or 2 we get frustrated when nothing happens and walk away. I’m not doing that. Nope. I’m sticking to my plans to continue to improve my business. In order to do this I am doing the following things…
- I got an accountability partner… actually 2 because I’m insisting on complete focus for myself.
- I am seeking out other individuals that want to truly improve their business. That’s what I’m doing and the kind of people I want to associate with and do business with.
- I am researching. I am always looking for something to keep my energy up. It could be a great book, a great blog, a great coach… the possibilities are endless with the internet.
- I’m attending at least one networking event or webinar each week that has great content. Great content inspires and motivates.
- I am tracking my goals in a tracking sheet. If I keep my eye on the goal, I’ll get there.
- I give myself permission to focus daily. I also give myself permission to be more patient with myself!
What do you do to reach your goals, inspire yourself, stay the course? Do any of these things sound like something you would do?
If you want to know what I can do to help you stay on track with your business goals, call me today! I’d love to chat with you! Don’t have time to chat? That’s ok. Just drop me an email to schedule!
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- 9 Tips for Putting Your Real Estate CRM to Work For You - January 12, 2018
- 15 Ways to Work on Your Real Estate Business When Cold and Snow Hit - January 4, 2018
- Grow Your Business by Taking Massive Action: Build Your Plan For 2018 - December 18, 2017