Everyone wants a brochure. It’s understandable that you want a marketing piece that will set you apart from the competition, however unless you know exactly who your target market is and what the goal of your brochure it will be a waste of good marketing dollars. To design an effective brochure you need to answer these questions first.
- Why do you want or need the brochure instead of another form of marketing material?
- Who will you be giving the brochure to? Who is the target audience of this brochure?
- What will be the format of the brochure? Are you planning a bi-fold, tri-fold, or booklet?
- How do you plan to distribute the brochure? Is it for an open house or for you to hand out at a trade show?
- How much information do you plan to include in the brochure? Do you plan to use more photos than copy? Or do you want limited photos and mostly copy?
Answering these questions will set you on the path to creating an effective brochure. If you are undecided on the answers you would be better served to wait before creating the brochure. It will save you time when you don’t have to make tons of revisions and money when you haven’t already printed before those revisions.
If you still don’t have a clue where to start with the design of your flyer, perhaps this is a task you would partner with a real estate virtual assistant to get completed more quickly. If this is a key ingredient to your marketing success waiting can be as costly as printing the wrong brochure. Speak with a real estate virtual assistant today to get your marketing and brochures ready to go!
As always, I’d love to hear you feedback!
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- 5 Tactics To Turn Downtime in Your Business Into Business Growth - February 16, 2018
- Serita’s Recommended Reading List - February 2, 2018
- 9 Tips for Putting Your Real Estate CRM to Work For You - January 12, 2018