Mobile marketing is here to stay, and the differences are something that can mean getting the buyer or not. In today’s market, that’s pretty major in my opinion.
It means you need to have your website be mobile ready. Did you know that in December of 2010 approximately 60K Android phones were sold? I’m sure a large portion of those sales were business people like yourself, but that still means there were plenty buyers and sellers purchasing those as well. It’s time you take your marketing to your consumers level if you want to keep current.
What you need to understand to make sure your website is mobile ready is:
- Multimedia, such as slider images and embedded videos, aren’t going to show up on every phone.
- Consumers want the info now, not later. Make it easy to find what they are looking for. And by the way, make sure you have a listings link somewhere in the main text of your site. Those pretty tabs at the top don’t always show up.
- Screen sizes are smaller, so make sure any images and text are ready for both PC and Smartphone experiences to give your consumers the very best possible experience.
Make sure your website is ready for the mobile revolution that’s already going on! If you have any questions about how to be ready, be sure to give your real estate virtual assistant a call for ideas on how to implement a mobile marketing campaign of your own!
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- 5 Tactics To Turn Downtime in Your Business Into Business Growth - February 16, 2018
- Serita’s Recommended Reading List - February 2, 2018
- 9 Tips for Putting Your Real Estate CRM to Work For You - January 12, 2018