I love when someone shares their resources! They do all the research and I get the benefit without all that work. In the spirit of giving, I am going to share some of my favorite resources!
1. Vista Print. You have got to love all the free stuff you can get! Place the order for your free item and all you pay is shipping. If it can be branded then Vista Print has it! www.vistaprint.com.
2. Looking for a free yet easy and stylish way to create flyers and brochures without all the hard work? Well, not as much anyway. Here is a link to Microsoft Office online for free templates. They have some great real estate templates that are sure to bring compliments from your sellers!
3. Client relationship management is a necessary part of real estate, one you can’t grow your business without! For a free database to get you started try this one. Zoho Creator is great! Drag and drop database creation and it allows you to store up to 1,000 contacts and stays free forever.
4. Looking for a new theme for your WordPress website? Try out Word Press Themebase. This great website offers you tons of free themes to choose from and you can narrow your search by color, number of columns, and even by keyword.
5. Google Analytics. What a fabulous tool! Using Google analytics, you can determine how many visitors you had and where they came from both geographicly or by referring site, how many return visitors you have, how often your repeat visitors return and how long ago, and so much more. Google has so many great tools, but none will gauge your website’s performance more than this one!
I hope you find these resources as invaluable as I do! There will of course be more. Tell me what your favorite resources are! Comments are always welcome and always appreciated.
Thanks for stopping by!
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- 5 Tactics To Turn Downtime in Your Business Into Business Growth - February 16, 2018
- Serita’s Recommended Reading List - February 2, 2018
- 9 Tips for Putting Your Real Estate CRM to Work For You - January 12, 2018