One hour can mean so much in the business life of a professional real estate agent. It can mean that one hour of calling expired listings lands you 3 new appointments or prospects. It can mean 2 showings with that hot buyer. Or it can be the amount of time you spend doing the same kinds of administrative tasks I specialize in. Here is a list of 10 things that I specialize in. Take a look at my list and tell me which you would rather be doing.
- Input your new listing into the MLS, your website, and create the listing file.
- Call to schedule all the inspections for your new buyer or seller sale and send emails to all parties involved.
- Look up your hits on your website and realtor.com, input the numbers into the excel tracking sheet, and email the results to your clients.
- Sort through your email to determine which items are important and which are not.
- Create flyers for 2 to 3 of your listings.
- Create photo tours for 2 to 3 of your listings
- Update your listings in the MLS and your website
- Prepare and start a bulk mailing
- Schedule your tweets for the day from Hoot Suite
- Begin a new listing presentation that will WOW your clients.
And although all those tasks are what drive your business, these tasks are slowing your business down. They are taking valuable time away from the income generating task of prospecting. What will you do to improve your productivity, and in turn improve your bottom line?
If what I am saying makes sense to you, please feel free to contact me or leave a comment! I love hearing back from my readers.
Until the next time: make it a busy and productive week!
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- 5 Signs You Are Ready To Hire A Real Estate Virtual Assistant - May 26, 2017
- You’ll Never Succeed If You Don’t Do This First- It’s Not What You Think! - February 15, 2017
- 5 Steps to Successfully Begin Using a Transaction Coordinator in Your Real Estate Business - January 26, 2017