This week when deciding what I would write about for all of you, I decided to cover some ways you can get the most for your money when working with a real estate virtual assistant and increase your success. As I believe that growing your business is so very important to you, I will do one tip each day this week, for a total of 5 tips that show you how you can work successfully with a REVA and grow your business.
Today we will talk about getting your database updated, or even started if you haven’t already done that. You may have started your database, but just got too busy to add in those contacts and leads you made last month. I’m sure you had plenty of leads coming in with the tax credit that just expired.
1. Scan in your contact sheets to one file.
2. Add Dropbox to your computer. (www.dropbox.com)
3. Create a file to share with your real estate virtual assistant.
4. Move the file to the dropbox and share your DB password and login with your REVA.
Now your database can be easily updated and put into the pipeline for follow up. You now have the opportunity to grow your business by following up quickly and easily with these leads.
Have a great Monday everyone!
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- 5 Tactics To Turn Downtime in Your Business Into Business Growth - February 16, 2018
- Serita’s Recommended Reading List - February 2, 2018
- 9 Tips for Putting Your Real Estate CRM to Work For You - January 12, 2018