One of my favorite tools I like to use for listing coordination, social media, and so much more is PicMonkey. PicMonkey is a free online photo editing tool that is so versatile, but still super simple to use and I don’t have to download anything except the finished product!
Here’s a short list of ways that I have used this great tool!
- Photo collage. I many times will use this to create a picture perfect photo collage to create Facebook cover photos. You can also use it to create a header for a landing page, website, and even the header of your flyer.
- Straightening pictures. Ever have a listing picture that is crooked? Now it’s super simple to adjust it. You just upload the picture and use the edit tool with the slide bar to straighten it out. No more leaning house!
- Lighting fixes. A lot of times you will get a picture that the room is just a little too dark because the lighting wasn’t good. You can use auto adjust, sharpen, or brighten the photo in PicMonkey so it’s not a wasted shot.
- Create unique Pinterest Pins. Looking for a great way to showcase your new listing? If you have the paid version of PicMonkey you can create some great Pinterest pins. It’s part of the collage feature in there, but only for paid subscribers.
- Text overlays. In PicMonkey you have various fonts available in the free version and more in the paid version. Either way, it’s a great way to overlay the address or features on a property picture.
So there you have it. 5 great uses for one great tool. Have you used it before? I’d love to hear how you are using PicMonkey in your business!
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- Our Top 5 Picks for Free Stock Photos for your Real Estate Blog Posts - August 16, 2018
- Focus on Client Care: Creating a Great Experience For Clients in a Transaction - July 19, 2018
- 5 Tactics To Turn Downtime in Your Business Into Business Growth - February 16, 2018