As a real estate virtual assistant one of the most sought after services I offer is creating real estate systems to support the growth of my clients. I believe the reason for this is that while you know how to sell homes, you know how to list services, and you completely rock at it; you just don’t know how to create really great processes for your real estate business. And that’s OK. You’re not an assistant or strategist right?
So how does someone like me do it? Well, I specialize in breaking down each piece of the big picture and creating bite-size pieces. Those bite-size pieces are what make up all the real estate systems top producing agents use to create a great reputation for service and quality with their clients. It is the systems they have in place that lead to referrals and business growth time after time. Today, I’m going to give you a quick way to help you break it down.
Let’s take a look at your listing processes for an example.
- When you are at the listing appointment, do you take a lockbox, temporary sign, and agent sign in book, etc. with you? It needs to go on your list for every new listing.
- Do you take your pictures at the time of listing, schedule it, or call the photographer?
- Obviously you input the property into the MLS, but are there other places you post the property online? Each place where you are inputting the property needs to go on your list.
- The same can be said for every single place you “enhance” your listings. Every online site you have to add pictures or upload the virtual tour needs to be part of your listing process.
- Do you create offline marketing materials? Put each item on your listing process checklist.
- Do you have someone you schedule to put up your signs?
- How many open houses do you do? Put the scheduling of them on your process list.
- When do you do seller reports or check in phone calls?
- Do you do email marketing for your listings?
These are just some of the things that I have used to create a listing system for my agents. When you create that listing coordination system it makes listing each home a consistent and streamlined event. It doesn’t vary. You don’t have to re-create the wheel each time you list a home. And you can create these processes for each part of your business. You can do this for lead generation and follow up, transaction coordination, prospecting, and just about any task that you are undertaking in your real estate business.
And although you can create these processes for yourself, it’s not your area of expertise. You grow your business when these systems are in place, but you also grow your business when you leverage the expertise of a real estate virtual assistant and play to your own strengths.
I’d like to take the opportunity to invite you to book a complimentary 30-minute strategy session so you can find out more about creating systems in your real estate business.
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- Hit Your 2019 Goals By Adding Transaction Coordinators To Your Team - January 11, 2019
- Our Top 5 Picks for Free Stock Photos for your Real Estate Blog Posts - August 16, 2018
- Focus on Client Care: Creating a Great Experience For Clients in a Transaction - July 19, 2018