One of the things I think is important in any person in business is to keep learning so that you can keep improving what you are doing. One of my favorite forms of learning is to read. I seriously have over 1,000 books on my shelves with business and pleasure reading. That doesn’t touch the number of books I only have in digital format on my Kindle. That being said, I have a few books I like to recommend to expand your thinking.
- Blue Ocean Strategy – This book is one of my favorite books for business strategy because it asks you to shift from what your competition is doing into something completely different. You make your own market when you create those blue oceans.
- The 5 Levels of Leadership: Proven Steps to Maximize Your Potential – This is a great book for understanding leadership and how it is achieved. Keeping these levels in mind at all times is how you expand your reach and your business.
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – This is a great book for working on yourself in any aspect of life. My son’s school has a program built around this book as do many other schools across the country. It’s a great way to learn what leadership is and what it looks like.
- The Referral of a Lifetime – Hate cold-calling? Most people do. This book explains perfectly how to generate new business with referrals and current customers. It is told in a great short story format. I found it to be an easy read with a lot of value.
I will leave you with those 4 for now. I’ll be back later in the year with more, but if you have read these, I’d love to start a discussion with you! Please leave us a comment below and tell us your favorite reads!
Do the above books or any others inspire you to take your business to the next level? Book a free consultation with us today to see how we can implement your ideas and elevate your real estate business success.
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- 5 Tactics To Turn Downtime in Your Business Into Business Growth - February 16, 2018
- Serita’s Recommended Reading List - February 2, 2018
- 9 Tips for Putting Your Real Estate CRM to Work For You - January 12, 2018