We all have systems we love. Top Producer is one of my favorites, and a favorite of millions with good reason. However, for as many fans as the program has, it also has a large group that will tell you how awful the program is. I believe it’s due to a lack of understanding how this one program will boost your productivity and manage your current and past clients and leads effectively.
To this end, I’m going to give you a few pointers on how to make this program work for you.
- Start by inputting all your leads, clients, and past clients. Include as much information on them as possible, including all property information and contact notes.
- After you have everyone in the database start using the to do list. This will get your feet wet with some of the scheduling.
- Schedule in those client calls and prospecting calls so you don’t miss an opportunity to get the next listing.
- Looking for a great way to create an easy flyer? This system will put the photos you already put into the database directly into a flyer and all you have to do is include a great description.
These are just a few ways that Top Producer will make you more productive and get you in gear to ramp up your business. You may be saying, “But I already do all that!” Let’s be honest here folks, follow up and prospecting are what agents struggle with the most. The schedule gets hectic and before you know it the day is over and you forgot to call that seriously hot prospect back. When you have it scheduled in and Top Producer sends you an email to let you know you need to do it, it gets done.
Like an electronic accountability partner, Top Producer will keep you focused on the tasks that matter and improve your productivity!
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- 9 Tips for Putting Your Real Estate CRM to Work For You - January 12, 2018
- 15 Ways to Work on Your Real Estate Business When Cold and Snow Hit - January 4, 2018
- Grow Your Business by Taking Massive Action: Build Your Plan For 2018 - December 18, 2017