Video marketing is one of those things that my clients and I both have a love/ hate relationship with. Because of that, I am always on the lookout for great video marketing tools to make it a little less painful. And last week, well I succeeded thanks to a really awesome tech tool called Moovly.
Moovly lets you create writeboard videos where you can add text and graphics to create some really fun videos for your business. You can do voice overlays, put them to music, and some of the library graphics will move too. You can add a hand drawn feature to your images as well which I think is pretty awesome.
So here are a few screenshots of an example Moov I put together for this.
I had a lot of fun making my Moov for the business, and you can too if you want to add that video you’ve been told to have on your blog without doing a talking head video or neighborhood video or even a live testimonial video.
So what can you use it for? Here are a few ways I’ve thought of that you can use Moovly to market your real estate business!
- Create a market statistics video
- Create a testimonial video with pictures of your clients and their testimonials next to them on the screen
- Create animated infographic type video for the home buying process
- Create animated infographic type video for the home selling process
- Create a video that depicts the experience your clients will have when working with you
- Create an informational video about features that are common to particular neighborhoods
Now, with all the ways you can use Moovly you can see it is truly a great tool. But, as with most things there is a downside. With Moovly the only downside I found was the time it took to create the video if you are paying close attention to timing and when things get added and taken away from the screen, which I was. So, for a video that plays for 1 minute and 49 seconds it took me roughly 5 hours to put together. To me it was worth the effort because I came away with a really great marketing piece for my business and did some great research for my clients.
Check out the video below, and if you like it, please feel free to share it, like it, and tweet it!
Latest posts by Megan Barber (see all)
- Hit Your 2019 Goals By Adding Transaction Coordinators To Your Team - January 11, 2019
- Our Top 5 Picks for Free Stock Photos for your Real Estate Blog Posts - August 16, 2018
- Focus on Client Care: Creating a Great Experience For Clients in a Transaction - July 19, 2018