As a real estate virtual assistant I am continually asked about what a real estate agent can easily send over for the team to work on. I’m hearing from agents that are falling asleep at their desk while trying to do it all, from brokers that want to be there with their family for all those important events, and from real estate professionals that know that neither of those is an option and they are just ready to start building a powerful team which allows them to have a strong business while still enjoying quality time with family and friends.
Because I know that some of you have the same questions about what a real estate virtual assistant can handle for you, I have made a super short list of some of my most popular tasks. Let’s go!
- Marketing your listings – Getting your listings the marketing they need is a huge time suck for most agents. If you stop to add up the minutes you spend on marketing each listing when you are adding pictures, creating virtual tours, then adding that link to your various websites it really adds up. How many more appointments could you schedule if you had someone doing it all for you?
- Social media content curation – I am not saying you hand over your social presence completely, but what about those posts about great home renovation ideas and home decorating ideas. What about the local events you like to share with your fans and followers? Those types of posts can easily be handled for you and you can keep up the posts of a closing you just attended, a restaurant you recommend, and so on. In other words, the personal side is all you and the generic helpful posts can be taken care of by someone else.
- Website design – Don’t go with a template site. Go with a pro that can design a custom WordPress site for you and integrate IDX, plugins, et cetera. I use a WordPress website designer for all of my agents because I know she is going to do an excellent job with a clean design and it’s all going to work. In addition, she is up to date on what plug-ins work and which ones don’t, what good search parameters you should have in your IDX, and so much more than I do.
- Direct Mail Campaigns – I have heard from countless agents at this point about how they buy into the direct mail programs, receive the pieces from the company, and they sit gathering dust because they lack the time to get them in the mail. It takes time. Time most agents just don’t have. Ship the mailings to your real estate virtual assistant and it will be in the mail every month.
Those are just a few of the items we’ve been handling for our busy agents and brokers. If you want to know what you can send over to your real estate virtual assistant just let us know what is taking up too much of your time and then book a meeting!
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- 5 Tactics To Turn Downtime in Your Business Into Business Growth - February 16, 2018
- Serita’s Recommended Reading List - February 2, 2018
- 9 Tips for Putting Your Real Estate CRM to Work For You - January 12, 2018