In real estate it may be difficult to determine when it is necessary to partner with a virtual assistant. You may be wondering if you have enough work to work with a virtual assistant or if it’s really OK to let go a little and rely on someone else. Here are a few signs you may be ready for a virtual assistant… and please excuse the humor… It’s just part of me!
- When you are closing more than 4 to 6 transactions per month.
- When you are falling behind in your client relationship management.
- When your kids ask if you moved out…
- When you miss out on leads because you were too busy to get back to them.
- When you are spending more than 2 hours daily on assistant-related tasks such as email, transaction coordination, and marketing efforts.
- When you feel that you have reached a road block in your business and don’t know how to increase your productivity.
- When the boss asks if you went home from the office the night before.
- When the office staff wants tips because you do their job better than they do.
- When you stop marketing yourself or your properties because you just don’t have the time.
- When you are working for more than 12 hours a day and still leave tasks unfinished.
If any of those sound like you, then you are ready to work with a virtual assistant. Working with a virtual assistant that is knowledgeable in your industry raises your game above the competition, helps you raise the level of your business, and stops the overflow and overwhelm.
If you still have questions, I’d be happy to speak with you at any time. Just contact me today for your free consultation!
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- Focus on Client Care: Creating a Great Experience For Clients in a Transaction - July 19, 2018
- 5 Tactics To Turn Downtime in Your Business Into Business Growth - February 16, 2018
- Serita’s Recommended Reading List - February 2, 2018