Recently I had a great conversation with Brandon Wise of Wise Agent and enjoyed his personal tour through Wise Agent. It was one of those systems that I hadn’t had a chance to check out, but after hearing so much buzz about it I decided it was time to find out what all the fuss was about. I was prepared to be underwhelmed, but Wise Agent goes above and beyond to give you features you will love. As a real estate virtual assistant I have seen the back end of a lot of databases, but this one stands out for me for many reasons.
Here are some of the features I really liked about it:
- I can take the checklist which I use in my database and share it with my clients accounts, so I don’t have to reinvent the wheel every time I set up a new client.
- I can create custom drip campaigns and share them with clients, so again, I don’t have to reinvent the wheel on this.
- Custom themes, so you choose the view.
- The ability to sync with Gmail, which is next to impossible to find.
- The ability to sync with your Gmail calendar, which, again, is hard to find.
- The ability to integrate your MailChimp account, so no more having to move your sign-ups over. It will do it for you.
- Integration with Listings 2 Leads, which is another powerful tool to simplify.
- 24/7 customer service from their team in Arizona, not a call desk in another country.
In short, Wise agent has not only created a product that is simple to use, but has amazing features. I like the fact that it’s a less costly alternative to Top Producer, especially that they don’t charge an additional fee for assistant access, and that their customer support is getting rave reviews from agents across the board, but what I like most is the fact that every feature in this CRM system is user requested. They listen to what you, the agent, have to say.
In the end, the agent has to be happy with the system, or let’s face it. You won’t use it. If you’re currently in the market for a new database system, try out Wise Agent with their free 30-day trial.
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- 5 Tactics To Turn Downtime in Your Business Into Business Growth - February 16, 2018
- Serita’s Recommended Reading List - February 2, 2018
- 9 Tips for Putting Your Real Estate CRM to Work For You - January 12, 2018