As a real estate virtual assistant I can relate to how overworked you are as an agent because I used to be one and now I work with some really awesome real estate agents as their assistant. And one of the things that agents are understandably concerned about is what is the cost to work with a real estate VA? To clear it up for you I have created an infograph on my FAVORITE tool for creating infographs, Easel.ly.
Now that you have looked at the dollars and cents of hiring a real estate virtual assistant, it’s time to get down to what you need taken off of your proverbial plate. Real estate virtual assistants specialize in marketing your listings, helping you to get fresh content onto your site and sharing valuable information on your social networks. They are pros at getting things done in a time frame that works for you and for your clients, and they make your business run more smoothly and keep everything a lot more organized than what you have previously.
Here are some more articles you may find helpful about working with a real estate virtual assistant:
- Tips for working with a real estate virtual assistant successfully
- What can you assign to your real estate virtual assistant?
- Delegating to your real estate virtual assistant for the control freak
- What is the ROI of working with a real estate virtual assistant
Ready to have a conversation about working together? Let’s schedule a time to talk that works for you so you can find out if you’re ready for an assistant and if we’d be a good fit.
Latest posts by Serita Diana (see all)
- Hit Your 2019 Goals By Adding Transaction Coordinators To Your Team - January 11, 2019
- Our Top 5 Picks for Free Stock Photos for your Real Estate Blog Posts - August 16, 2018
- Focus on Client Care: Creating a Great Experience For Clients in a Transaction - July 19, 2018